- high quality, semi-synthetic lithium complex soap grease
- work stable
- water resistant
- corrosion and oxidation resistant
- offers a very good wear protection
- shows goods pressure absorption capacity
- classification KP 2 P-30 as per DIN 51 825
- classification ISO-L-XCEHB 2 as per ISO/DIS 6743-9
Divinol Lithogrease G 421 complies to the requirement TL 9150-0075/2 of the German Army and is approved according to the NATO-Code G 421 Application Divinol Lithogrease G 421 is especially used for the lubrication of mechanically and thermally extreme-loaded roller and slide bearings, e. g. wheel hubs and release bearings of couplings. Due to its content of synthesis oil Divinol Lithogrease G 421 offers longer service lives compared to mineral oil based greases. Thus, the additional lubrication intervals can be prolonged which in consequence reduces the consumption of grease.
- EUH 208 - Enthält C14-16-18 Alkylphenol, langkettiger Molybdänpolysulfid-Dithiocarbamat-Komplex. Kann allergische Reaktionen hervorrufen.
- EUH 210 - Sicherheitsdatenblatt auf Anfrage erhältlich.