- industrial high pressure gear oil
- offers a high load carrying capacity
- contains phosphorous and sulphurous EP-/AW-additives
- reduces friction and wear
- with excellent aging and temperature stability
- excellent demulsifying properties
- offers good corrosion protection properties
- contains foam regulators for reduction of foam formation
Divinol ICL ISO 32 fulfils the following requirements:
- for gear oils according to DIN 51 517 part 3, CLP
- ISO 12925-1 - CKC, CKD
- AISE 224, AGMA 9005-E02 and David Brown S1.53.101 (E)
Divinol ICL ISO 32 is an industrial gear oil for applications in high charged gears with circular lubrication as well as dipping gears with spur and bevel wheels and worm gears.
- EUH 210 - Sicherheitsdatenblatt auf Anfrage erhältlich.