eni i-Sint tech 0W-30
is a modern fully synthetic engine oil with lowered HTHS Viscosity, which had been especially developed for vehicles with gasoline and diesel engine of the VWGroup starting model year 2000 with prolonged change interval including pump-nozzle engines with prolonged change interval.
Properties and Performance:
- excellent wear protection
- excellent flowability at low temperatures
- optimal lubrication safety, also with the longest oil-change intervals approved by VW
- lowered HTHS Viscosity, which enables a maximum fuel economy
eni i-Sint tech 0W-30 had been especially developed for the engine generation of the VWGroup for vehicles starting model year 2000 with prolonged change interval including pumpnozzle engines. Due to the prolongation of the maintenance interval oil changes up to 30.000 km are possible for gasoline engines (VW 503 00) and for diesel engines (VW 506 00/506 01) up to 50.000 km respectively max. 2 years.
Engine oils of the VW-Norm 503 00, 506 00 and 506 01 are not backwards compatible, thus it is not allowed to fill this oil into engines of vehicles without prolongation of the change interval.
For these vehicles eni i-Sint MS 5W-40 with the VW approval 500 00, 505 00 and 505 01 is available.
This special engine oil is not allowed for the universal application in all engines
Please observe the manufacturer’s specifications when selecting products.
eni i-Sint tech 0W-30 meets the following specifications and approvals:
VW 503 00
VW 506 00
VW 506 01
Product data sheed
- EUH 208 - Enthält C14-16-18 Alkylphenol, langkettiger Molybdänpolysulfid-Dithiocarbamat-Komplex. Kann allergische Reaktionen hervorrufen.
- EUH 210 - Sicherheitsdatenblatt auf Anfrage erhältlich.